Are you interesting in taking your next step into auditing management? Do you enjoy the variety of a diverse range of client projects?
Are you project and task oriented, capable of motivating a team to provide the very best auditing service while also expanding a wide-ranging client base?
Hourigan Rowsome is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Consultants operating in River Front, Howley’s Quay, Limerick. Hourigan Rowsome brings together 50+ years of experience to specialise in the provision of Audit, Accountancy, Tax Consultancy and Business Advisory Services to local and national companies, multinationals, professional services, family businesses, senior company executives and high net worth individuals.
The firm is expanding the Audit and Accounts department and we have a number of positions available. The successful applicants will gain exposure to a variety of clients across industry, commerce and professional services both nationally and internationally.
The role is an excellent opportunity for career orientated individual who will be working within a wide industry field and will acquire significant experience.
Job Description: Accountant/Audit Senior
This role involves taking charge of a broad variety of audits and large audit exempt clients from planning to completion, you will be responsible for organising and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components as well as training, advising, and directing team members.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries etc. and reporting to partners
- Leading an audit team and planning the approach to the audit/accounts assignment
- Liaising closely with clients to provide an exceptional client service to SMEs & Entrepreneurs including start-ups.
- Preparation of audit files to audit partner review stage
- Preparation of limited company financial statements to meet compliance standards
- Working closely with our tax department to ensure compliance under all tax headings
- Responsibility for training and leading junior staff
- Identify potential opportunities to provide additional value-added services to the client
- Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required
We are looking for ambitious people with good problem-solving skills and an appetite to learn and develop with us. The successful candidates will work closely with the partners to develop strong business relationships with existing and new clients. The role will provide excellent career progression opportunities in the firm.