JBW Accountants is a multi-disciplined professional service firm providing accountancy, taxation, auditing and business advisory services to our clients. Our clients operate in a diverse range of industries and trade locally, nationally and internationally.
We are excited about the business opportunities that our clients present. We are expanding our team and are looking for a career focused, motivated graduate to join our team. We provide an excellent training environment and opportunities to develop your career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All areas of accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, companies to partner review stage
- Preparation of audited accounts and supporting audit file
- Preparation of all tax returns
- Preparation of statutory returns
- Assisting with client audits
- Payroll bureau
- Assisting partners on special client assignments
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a practice environment
- A good working knowledge of accounts production, audit and taxation
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong communication skills, confident in client interaction / development.
- Strong IT skills.
The role is office based at our office in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford. Applicants must be resident in Ireland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications in writing only, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org