Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members.
Fota Island Resort are currently recruiting for an Accountants Payable Specialist to join our professional team.
Our commitment to you:
- Company Risk Scheme
- Company funded educational programs
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation rate for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
What we are looking for:
- 2 Years previous industry experience working with accounts payable
- Experience in Procure Wizard and Exchequer systems is desirable
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all departments
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Strong Computer Skills
- Take ownership of the AP Department and be the point of contact for AP queries.
- Review, code, post and allocate invoices on General Ledger and related systems.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Timely and accurate generation and processing of payments
- Providing reporting and analysis of data
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Liaising with the Purchasing Department daily
- Dealing with vendor / supplier queries
- Perform and review monthly reconciliation of all suppliers.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and report out a weekly status update.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Assist with internal and external auditor queries.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required