Gael Form is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of high-quality new and used formwork solutions used within the global construction industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company based at our new 20-acre manufacturing facility in Ballivor Co. Meath.
The Credit Controller person will be part of the Finance team and will be responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Receivable Activities for both and Irish and UK company.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director, gaining excellent exposure in the running of the finance function.
- Emailing of Invoices and associated POD to customers on a timely basis.
- Closing off Debtor accounts on a weekly and monthly basis including emailing statement to Customers.
- Debtors Account Management and Debt Collection for Irish and UK Markets
- Reviewing credit limits and sending reminder emails to customers who are close to their limits.
- Monitoring credit limited and putting Accounts on hold and Liaising with commercial department on problem accounts to ensure prompt payment prior to Releasing orders from credit hold.
- Customer account query resolution.
- Set up of New Trade Accounts and using Credit Safe to check the status of the potential new customer.
- Managing daily cash and cheques posting
- Attend meetings with department head to discuss problem debtor's accounts and progress, evaluating and escalate problem accounts and issues as necessary
- Timely update on bad debt provision where appropriate,
- Flash reports on aged debtors listing and cash flow.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Accounting Technician or similar
- Strong ERP and excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team