We are looking to hire a Financial Assistant based in Dublin, Ireland, to support our financial department.
The successful candidate will report directly to and work closely with the Senior Finance Manager & the Financial Accountant. You will support the efficient functioning and growth of the finance, office management, and administrative functions.
About the Role
- Preparing weekly cash forecasts
- Preparation of month end Journals
- Monthly Intercompany Billing
- Customer Billing
- Preparation of Monthly Revenue reports
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Review and analysis of Op-Ex for various cost centers against budget
- Reconciliation Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Prepare ad-hoc month-end analysis requested by Management
- Support with liaising with the external auditors
- Supporting the Financial Accountant & Business Controller
- 3+ years of working within a Finance environment
- The role will suit an Accounting Technician further study will be supported
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with good Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with strong numerical ability
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and can work in a fast paced environment
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.