We are currently recruiting a full time Audit Manager to head up the Audit Function across our offices in Kerry and Limerick.
The successful candidate will have: •
- Experience in a similar role in practice.
- 5+ years post qualification practice experience in Audit
- In dept knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Previous leadership role in practice.
- Strong technical ability.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of accounting & audit programs.
- Strong communication skills including good team building and client relationship management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing an efficient high quality audit and accounting service to a portfolio of clients which will include, Audit, large SME’s and third party reporting clients.
- Overall compliance of Audit/Accounts function in line with audit and accounting standards. • Annual compliance review as required by CPA.
- Mentoring, training, developing and supervision of audit team.
- Effective communication with partners, clients and the team.
- Audit of SME companies including clients that are reporting to the CRA and to Central Bank.
- Preparation of financial statements for larger audit exempt companies.
- Technical assistance to the accounting & audit team.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to clients (and partners) on request.
- Dealing with miscellaneous enquiries from clients, banks, Revenue etc
Flexible and open to Limerick/Kerry with Hybrid options available