Quantus Advisory who are based in Blackrock, Dublin seek a finalist / newly qualified Accountant. Will work across a varied portfolio of clients dealing with audit, accounting, tax and advisory work.
As a result of recent growth, we now seek a finalist / newly qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm.
We offer varied experience including exposure to audit, accounting, tax and advisory work. A competitive salary is on offer as is a reasonable work-life balance. There is scope to progress due to the firm's growth in recent years.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across various industry sectors
- Accounts preparations for SME's/Sole traders
- Preparing tax returns
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc.
- Management and training of trainees
- Dealing directly with client on a day to day basis and building a good working relationship.
- Involvement in promoting the firm.
- Finalist / Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with experience in a small/medium/large practice environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment