Quantus Advisory is a Dublin based firm of Accountants who have been advising clients and their businesses for over 30 years
The firm prides itself on offering clients, both small and medium, from all sectors of business. Our clients are nationwide. The firm has a reputation as specialists in the hotel, tourism and leisure sector and is known as a market leader in providing advice to the Licenced Trade. It has unrivalled expertise and experience in this area, and acts for many landmark premises in Dublin and countrywide.
We are seeking to fill two roles;
A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm.
We offer varied experience including exposure to audit, accounting, tax and advisory work. A competitive salary is on offer as is a reasonable work-life balance. There is scope to progress due to the firm's growth in recent years.
Salary Negotiable - Depending on Experience
This is a permanent role and will be based in the Blackrock office. This may suit candidates living in South Co Dublin or North Wicklow.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Establish relationship with key contacts.
- Assist with the training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff..
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Previous experience of using accounting and auditing software advantageous but not essential.
ACA, ACCA, CPA, Practice Accountancy, Auditing
Competitive Salary, Flexitime, Paid Holidays