We are a Medium Sized Audit, Accountancy & Tax practice, currently seeking to grow and expand and there exists an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit senior to join our team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio of clients.
- Preparation / finalization of audited and unaudited financial statements
- Senior point of contact with clients on all aspects of accounts preparation, taxation and business advice
- Manage the workflow of the practice and delegating of work to appropriate junior members of staff.
- Fully Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified (CPA / ACCA / ACA)
- Recent Practice Accountant experience - minimum of 2-3 years’ is a requirement.
- Unqualified/Part Qualified candidates will be considered once there is relevant experience.
- An attractive salary package awaits the successful candidates depending on experience including a commission incentive.
- Experience of accounts systems: Relate, Sage Line 50, Excel, Word, CCH, CORE and ROS.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, keen to succeed, have strong communication/client management skills and be capable of working to deadlines on their own initiative.
Only candidates with Practice Accountant experience should apply for this role.
By joining our team you will work closely with Managers and will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.