RBK Career Opportunities - Audit & Assurance
RBK is an established and reputable Firm of Chartered Accountants, experienced in delivering quality audit, tax and business services to a large client base in the mid to large corporate market from offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
We currently have exciting career opportunities for Seniors and Assistant Managers in our Audit Team, based in Dublin/ Midlands/ West of Ireland.
The successful candidates will join an ambitious team in a Firm focused on growth. The opportunities provide an excellent platform to enhance your skills in the delivery of quality audit and accounting services working on a pro-active basis with an extensive client base, including:
- Working closely with Partners & the Audit Team on the delivery and development of service to a portfolio of clients.
- Working on a range of audit assignments, coordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion. Presenting reports to management on issues identified during the audit.
- Play a key role in supervision and development of the audit team. Provide support to Trainees for their professional and technical development.
- Working on a proactive basis bringing value added skills and advice to the client, growing general & specialist market knowledge.
- Collaborate with other specialist service departments including Tax, Corporate Finance, HR Solutions in the delivery of service to clients.
What we offer you
- Career development to Management level within a 1-2 year period
- A highly competitive remuneration & rewards package.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Fully supported CPD.
- Mentoring and experience working closely with Senior Management and Partners.
- Opportunity to enhance your management skills.
- Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 1 year PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting principles.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work to meet specific business deadlines.
- Proactive in approach to client service and business development.
These roles provide excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career with a progressive Firm. Remote / flexible working options available.
For further information, contact Karen Buckley 090 6480600.