Heterochem (Dist) Ltd., was established in 1982 as a supplier of approved speciality chemicals to a wide spectrum of industries. The company has 12 employees.
We are currently recruiting a Company Accountant, (replacement role)
- Recognised Accounting Qualification
- 5+ year’s experience as accountant in Industry
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software platforms/including Payroll.
- Proficient in MS Office/Word/Excel
- Managing the overall Accounting function of Company
- Liaise with Managing Director on Financial/Strategic planning for company.
- Monitoring/Analysing Accounts data and production of various financial Reports
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts/Year-end Accounts
- Processing Payroll
- Submitting Revenue Returns/submissions
- Overview of Working Capital Debtors/Creditors/Stock
- Overall management of Company Cash-flow/bank facilities/budget preparation
- Annual Insurance Renewals/insurance claims if required
- Weekly Team meeting with all staff
- Approval of building maintenance expenditure
- Negotiation of office rental Agreements
Positions under Responsibility
Other Accounting functions
This position is permanent/part-time. 22.5hrs/week.
Health Insurance/Bonus Scheme