RBK Career Opportunities – Corporate Finance Manager (Athlone)
RBK is a leading Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm. With over 60 years of experience providing professional advisory services to a range of clients in the mid to large corporate market in Ireland, our extensive client base is served from offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
Based in Athlone, the role will involve delivery of quality corporate finance services to an extensive client base and working on a pro-active basis with clients to bring them added value, transaction support and business development advice. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Bring a proven methodology, approach and technical expertise in dealing with the range of services offered by the CF team, including purchase & sale of businesses, raising of finance, valuation, deal structuring, financial modelling, shareholder agreements and MBO's.
- Provide clear and objective advice clients involved in a range of complex financial transactions.
- Be a key contact for Partners, Managers and clients on commercial and transactional assignments across the full range of CF services.
- Take responsibility for managing a specified portfolio of clients/assignments under the direction of the Partner and management team.
- Develop a comprehensive network across other advisors and sources of referrals within the market.
- Act in a business advisory role with clients, grow general and specialist market knowledge and generate new business for the Firm including attendance and participation in seminars, networking events and conferences.
- Assist in the development of other team members, including trainees.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE in a similar role.
- Proactive in approach to the management and delivery of client service, economically and efficiently, ability to develop close business relationships and be commercially minded.
- Highly organised and actively contribute to the team, ensure the quality of the work is above reproach.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, communications skills.
- Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
- Flexibility is an important part of the role.
This role provides excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career with a progressive Firm. Highly competitive remuneration & rewards package. Remote / flexible working options available.
For further information, contact Karen Buckley 090 6480600.