A vacancy has arisen in a leading outdoor media provider for an Accounts Assistance supporting all companies within the Ireland group. The role is a finance support position and involves working closely with the finance, sales and operations teams within the company. Reporting to the CFO of Ireland.
The position is being offered on a full-time permanent contract with 6 months probationary period and is based from our offices in Beech House, Beech Hill Road, Dublin 4.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Expense reconciliation
- Assistance with financial reporting and audit requirements
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Month end procedures
- Other financial related tasks supporting financial processes
- Previous relevant experience in finance related skills, within practice/industry preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Good telephone manner and strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent use of the English language – verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually while maintaining good communication with the rest of the team
- Perseverance, determination and target-orientated focus
- Can use own initiative to solve problems
- Confident, outgoing personality and willing to support team success
- Eager to learn and demonstrated upskilling
- Pursuing the CPA Accounting Qualification