Role: Trainee Accountant
About Us / Role
A growing practice in Cork is seeking a CPA Trainee Accountant to join their team.
Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
- Excellent verbal & written communication capabilities
- Numeric skills –a strong aptitude for reviewing, assessing and coherently presenting financial information
- An aptitude for hard-work
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills
- An interest in or aptitude for embracing and implementing new technology
- Trainees are offered comprehensive training with exposure to accounting and taxation issues across a wide variety of industries.
The CPA designation is the most used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the Institute’s qualification enjoys wide international recognition and CPA Ireland members work in over 50 countries. There are 2.8 million qualified accountants worldwide and 1 million of them are CPA accountants.
You can find more information on CPA Ireland
and study options
and our syllabus
by clicking on the links provided. This year CPA Ireland signed an MRA with the American Institute of CPAs. The MRA will provide an abbreviated qualification pathway for eligible accounting professionals in the U.S. and Ireland to practice in the partner countries.