The Institute of Certified Public Accountants is one of the leading accountancy bodies in Ireland. .The CPA designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the qualification enjoys wide international recognition.
The Trainee Placement Team at the Institute have partnered with Corvidae an innovative practice based in Blanchardstown on their graduate programme. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate as you will get hands on experience in all aspects of business including accountancy, tax and finance. You will also and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while working with a diverse range of clients.
- Competitive salary
- Financial assistance towards the CPA exams
- Study leave
- Career progression
- Supportive training environment
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in accountancy or a business-related discipline
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of excel
- A willingness to learn and progress through the CPA exams