CPA Ireland is one of the leading accountancy bodies in Ireland. The CPA designation is the most used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the qualification enjoys wide international recognition with over 1 million CPA accountants worldwide.
The Trainee Placement Team at CPA Ireland partner with employers nationwide on their accountancy graduate training programmes. Our employer partners will ensure you get hands on experience in all aspects of business including accountancy, tax and finance. You will also and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while working with a diverse range of clients.
- Competitive salary
- Financial assistance towards the CPA Accountancy exams
- Exam study leave
- Supportive training environment
- Career progression
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in accountancy or a business-related discipline/or an Accounting Technician Qualification
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of excel
- The desire to learn and progress through the CPA Accountancy exams.