The CPA Ireland Graduate Training Program is looking for a Graduate of Accounting, or related discipline to join a highly regarded practice within their Limerick office
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants is one of the leading accountancy bodies in Ireland and the CPA designation is the most commonly used worldwide for professional accountants, with the qualification enjoying international recognition.
The Trainee Placement Team at the Institute partner with employers nationwide on their accountancy graduate training programmes to ensure CPA students get hands on experience in all aspects of business including accountancy, tax and finance. CPA Trainees will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while working with a diverse range of clients.
- Competitive salary
- Financial assistance towards the CPA exams
- Study leave
- Career progression
- Supportive training environment
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in accountancy or a business-related discipline/or an Accounting Technician Qualification
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of excel
- A willingness to learn and progress through the CPA exams
Submit your application today to be immediately considered.