Are you looking to start your career within Accountancy in an innovative, reputable, and successful Irish firm whilst training and studying towards your qualifications? Then we could be just what you are looking for!
Fcos, part of the Xeinadin group is a business advisory and accountancy group that sits within the top 20 accountancy firms in the UK & Ireland. We combine the power of more than 100 firms from across the country and are a diverse team of over 1600 advisors who can offer an enviable bank of experience and resources to our clients which means we can support them to overcome challenges and achieve their business and personal goals.
It is the perfect place to join as a trainee accountant, develop, learn, and work towards your qualifications in one of our regional offices with local relationships and being part of a large group, giving you diverse, practical experience and a chance to build your career.
Our Trainee Accountant role will see you joining one of our most successful firms within the group called Fcos based in Cork Airport Business Park as a Trainee Accountant. A culture of learning is a key cornerstone within Fcos. Our Trainee Graduate Accountants are supported not merely by management, but by their peers throughout their learning journeys.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Graduate with a Level 7/8 degree whose desire is to progress within our organization to qualify as an Accountant. Fcos offer a competitive financial support package to successful candidates who wish to pursue qualification with CPA.
Training will be provided by more senior experienced staff to enable the following duties to be carried out;
What you will be doing:
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Weekly controls and client KPI reports
- Accounts Preparation
- Statutory returns (VAT, Environmental Levy)
- Relevant degree preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- The ability to learn as you go and put theory in to practice
- A strong desire to want to build a career within Accountancy
- A team player
What we can offer you:
- A friendly, inclusive work environment, with hands of training provided
- Opportunity to learn a variety of tasks/specialisations, engage with clients and gain practical experience to support your studies
- Training towards CPA qualification. Study support package.
- Long term career opportunities throughout the wider group
- On-site parking
- Further career opportunities available throughout the wider group
Fcos are an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, age, gender, civil status, family status, disability, sexuality, religion or membership of the Travelling Community. If you have a disability and require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance and we would be happy to assist.
Trainee Accountant Cork
Trainee Accounting Jobs