Corvidae is one of Ireland’s leading providers of expert bookkeeping, accounting and payroll solutions for business of all sizes. At Corvidae, we understand the importance of timely and accurate year-end accounts for our clients.
We are currently looking to hire a Trainee Accountant to pursue their CPA Professional Accountancy exams and gain real life experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with the daily bookkeeping for the company.
- Assist in the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Daily reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation the annual financial statements.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management.
- Graduate with an Accounting Technician Ireland qualification or a related discipline and a view to completing professional exams.
- Hard working with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- A competitive remuneration package.
- All course and examination fees paid.
- Paid study leave.