A well regarded practice in Donegal are looking for a talented Trainee Accountant to join their friendly and motivated team.
This role would suit a recent graduate who wishes to complete their professional CPA exams and is open to both newly commencing trainees and part-qualified accountants.
- Working as part of a team and under the supervision of a qualified accountant and partner, the trainee will gain a wide exposure to all aspects of auditing, accountancy and taxation throughout their training.
- On going training will be provided and all trainees will receive the required support and study leave to help them achieve their professional qualification.
- Proven educational track record in accountancy and finance or related subjects to a minimum of Level 8 Bachelors standard or equivalent
- Be able to display good organisational, planning and communication skills together with the ability to work in a team environment
- Be computer literate.
- Work experience within an accountancy environment will be beneficial but is not essential.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full study leave package
- All registration, class and exam fees paid
- Flexibility to meet college attendance requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate/trainee seeking to develop an accountancy career.