PSC Accountants & Advisors are currently recruiting a Graduate Trainee Accountant to join our accounting and business advisory practice. PSC is a well-established accountancy practice offering a 4 year training contract, involving study and training, which lead to becoming a qualified Accountant. At PSC, we provide the training and structure for you to achieve this.
This is an opportunity for ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team. You will be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally and supported as far as your ambition will take you.
If you are interested in working in a busy progressive accountancy practice and want to get experience across a broad business sector in a very well-tailored program then our Practice is the one for you. The program is designed in conjunction with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants and ensures you will experience first-hand the workings of a professional services organisation and upon completion you will have gained excellent knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic record, be career-focused, ambitious and a self-starter. They will also have:
- A third level qualification in accountancy or a business-related discipline with a minimum 2nd class honours.
- Can meet tight deadlines while paying excellent attention to detail and have strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage change successfully.
- An eagerness to learn and be challenged across all areas of the business sector.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently if so required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products.
Fully tailored training program and generous study leave package available to the successful trainee accountant.
Applicants should forward their CV no later than Friday 17th September to Ger at firstname.lastname@example.org.