A CPA Practice based in Mitchelstown in Cork has a vacancy for a CPA Trainee Accountant. This role is aligned to the CPA Qualification and the successful candidate will register as a student with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of bi-monthly vat returns for clients.
- Bank reconciliations and preparation of various working papers.
- Eventually bringing the accounts to Trial Balance stage.
Candidates will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- An effective and motivated team player
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi- task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills