A leading Irish accounting and advisory firm, based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Trainee CPA Accountant.
The successful candidate will receive the opportunity to gain broad and varied experience, working closely with senior partners and managers to support a broad range of clients across multiple industries, providing sector-focused business consultation and accountancy services.
General duties may include tasks such as working on bank reconciliations, preparing accounts for individuals and companies, PAYE/PRSI returns, audit work, preparation of annual taxation and companies returns. A good share of the work you will be doing is likely to involve using computer-based software packages
To be a successful candidate you will
- Have demonstrable motivation in pursuing a career as a CPA Accountant.
- Ideally a 2.1 graduate of Accountant and Finance, Business studies or other relevant discipline
- Fully understand the practical nature of the role you will be training for
- Demonstrate a capacity to apply the knowledge required to operate as a trainee accountant.
- Work as a productive team member, follow instruction and interact with clients (from early on)
- Work on own initiative
- Hold good interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivated team player
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent excel skills
- Entitlement to work in EU.
Benefits and remuneration
- Leading paid study leave and internal mentors to assist through CPA exam process
- Competitive study package
- Potential to work overseas
- Possible to continue growing career with the firm post CPA qualification
- Flexible working arrangements