Charter Medical Private Hospital
Charter Medical Private Hospital provides a range of specialist treatment and diagnostic services, situated in a convenient midland location.
Responsible for the overall day to day running of the hospital Finance Department.
· The candidate must be qualified ACA, ACAA, CPA or near completion part qualified.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience and 2 years experience in a management position.
· Possess well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
· Competence in the use of information technology.
· Hospital setting work experience an advantage.
· Possess strong leadership qualities.
· Variance analysis.
· Oversight of payroll.
· Review of budgets and forecasts.
· Preparation of management accounts.
· Manage working capital and external finance.
· Preparation of reports and key financial metrics to the board.
· Engage with suppliers to negotiate terms, discounts, rebates etc.
· Oversight of stocktake, procurement of consumables and fixed assets.
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
· Track operational costs and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed efficiently.
· To create, adopt and promote a positive working environment within the finance team.
· Liaise with board of directors to assist with long-term and short-term decision making.
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
· Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as cash flow, invoicing, debtors and creditors.
· To mentor, support and lead the finance team members on a day-to-day basis to enable them to carry out their respective roles effectively.
Working Relationship Responsibilities
· To support the negotiation of the insurer provider contracts with the CEO.
· To support CEO in the development of business proposals for strategic projects.
· To guide and support business development manager with the tendering process.
· To develop, assess and monitor data to inform the business development strategies.
· To support CEO with projection of capital expenditure requirement in budget year in line with available cashflow as advised by the group CFO.