- Preparation and reconciliation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet nominal ledger balances and posting of Relevant Journals.
- Maintenance and administration of the company’s Fixed Asset Register and lease schedules
- Reconciliation and filing of revenue returns including VAT, PAYE and RCT in a timely Manner
- Oversee Inventory & WIP are accurate at all times.
- Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
- Various Weekly and Monthly Corporate reports
- Completing ad-hoc financial reports to provide information to the management team.
- Uphold adherence to internal controls within the accounting functions aligning to corporate policies and practices.
- Preparing the annual audit process
- Report to Managing Director and Head of Finance
Ideal Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Advanced IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and experience of ERP systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Works well under pressure, deadline orientated.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external key business partners.