Internal Audit Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits; including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Execute the risk-based work plan and verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
What’s in it for you:
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA/ ACA/ CPA/ CIA
- Min one year post-qualified, with 3 years’ experience in an Auditing environment
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication, interviewing, report writing and collaboration abilities.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be an advantage
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.