Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global firm of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We value your contribution to Mazars continued success and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ and 28,000 + in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development
Mazars Financial Accounting and Outsourcing department provides accounting, reporting and compliance services to a variety of clients both public and private sector, multinationals and SME’s. This includes providing clients with a cost-effective finance function, as well as ensuring compliance with all reporting and tax regulations. The successful candidate will work with a range of clients in various industries assisting with their accounting lifecycle. This ambitious individual will have the opportunity to complete CPA exams while receiving full financial and exam support from Mazars.
- Book-keeping including document processing, input of invoices, EFTS and other payments
- Bank reconciliations, creditors reconciliations, VAT reconciliations, debtors statements
- Preparation and filing of VAT, VIES and Intrastat returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Secondment to clients
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners
- Liaising with external auditors
- Business/accounting graduate
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Desire to become a professional qualified Accountant
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team