Are you a high calibre, focussed, ambitious, dynamic and forward-thinking individual? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work in a very progressive organisation based along the east coast of the island of Ireland with global international associations and opportunities? If so UHY FDW can help you achieve this.
UHY FDW have a very clear agenda in terms of further practice growth and the current strategic implementation plans of its directors have generated new and exciting opportunities to further develop the practice. This has created opportunities for career progression, professional development and the chance to work on challenging projects within a very collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking energetic candidates to fill the following position within a well established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice.
Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant, Balbriggan Office
- Preparation and completion of statutory financial statements and accounts files for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies for director review
- Preparation and completion of corporation tax returns.
- Preparation and completion of debtor, creditor and bank reconciliations as part of month-end routines for management accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Work as part of an audit team on the firm’s audit engagements.
- Other analytical / reconciliation work as required
- Qualified or part qualified accountant with at least 2 years practice experience.
- Proven experience in the preparation of statutory financial statements and working on audit engagements.
- Up to date knowledge of current financial reporting standards and auditing standards as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Cloud accounting software.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Confidence communicating with clients and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Be able to work to tight schedules and strict deadlines.
- The opportunity to operate as part of an extremely well recognised accounting and business network.
- Excellent remuneration package including competitive base salaries and benefits.
- Opportunities for career development throughout Ireland and broad experience in all aspects of a professional practice environment.
- Access to the developed skills and methodologies of a Gold Accredited ACCA training practice.
- Ongoing professional training and development through the firm’s professional development programme.
- Attractive educational support for relevant educational development to accelerate career progression.
Who are we?
UHYFDW are one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally. We have four offices located in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Belfast and we have a dynamic and driven team of directors who are committed to high growth and practice development whilst at the same time focussing on a solutions-based approach to the requirements of their clients encompassing the provision of a prompt and efficient service delivery to the highest professional standards.
Submit your CV:
Please submit CV’s to Martina Gribben, Director by email to email@example.com.