PSC Accountants & Advisors requires a full-time part- qualified accountant with at least 2 years experience in an accountancy practice to join their accountancy team in the Killorglin office
This is an opportunity for an accountant who has initiative and drive and wants to be part of a firm that has expertise across all sectors of the accounting spectrum. The firm excels from a team who are thinking outside the box and continuously moving forward for the benefit of the client and the firm as a whole. The firm will support the candidate in their journey where they wish to qualify as an accountant.
Here in PSC we value our team members and our clients. Therefore, we select team members who will meet our core values. In doing so the successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Practice.
- Experience preparing Sole Trade and Company Accounts.
- Experience preparing Income Tax Returns.
- Experience dealing with ROS and Revenue
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft office.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Salary: Competitive Package
Location: Killorglin office with Hybrid options.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Please see our website www.psc.ie for more information on what we do or follow us on Facebook at PSC Accountants.
PSC Accountants & Advisors is an Equal Opportunities Employer