We pride ourselves on offering our team members a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Some of our benefits include the following:-
- From 1st January 2022 we are introducing a 4 day week, based on a 34 hour working week, at same salary.
- Flexible working hours and home working possibilities.
- Institute annual subscription fees are paid.
- Funded social events.
- Newly refurbished offices.
The responsibilities of the role include:-
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns.
- Provide financial information and advice.
- Meeting with clients.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Assisting clients meet their regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Reporting directly to partners.
Applicants should have:-
- Third level degree or similar qualification.
- Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
- Part qualification from one of the Accountancy bodies.
- Basic knowledge / experience of both corporate and personal tax computations.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good technical skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and a team player.
- Team player with strong communication and leadership potential.