FDC Group is a fast growing, full service, multi-disciplined professional services provider. Established in 1973, with headquarters in Cork and 40+ office locations nationwide, we offer a range of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Agri-Consultancy, Financial and Business Advisory to a diversified portfolio of almost 30,000 clients.
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to hire a suitable candidate for one of the Group’s South Tipperary Offices.
- Preparation of accounts
- Adhere to all compliance deadlines
- Input into and assisting with the office work plan
- Management of multiple jobs ensuring the key objectives are delivered as required and in a timely manner
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and capability of working on your own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Practice experience within a general accounting team is an advantage
- Experience in the use of SAGE Accounts Production is an advantage
- Experience in the use of Thesaurus Payroll Package is an advantage
- Experience of VAT, PAYE & CT returns.
FDC offers excellent remuneration packages to successful applicants.