FDC Group is a fast growing, full service, multi-disciplined professional services provider. Established in 1973, with headquarters in Cork and 40+ office locations nationwide, we offer a range of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Agri-Consultancy, Financial and Business Advisory to a diversified portfolio of almost 30,000 clients.
We are seeking to hire a Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant in our office in Midleton, Co. Cork.
- Preparation of accounts
- Adhere to all compliance deadlines
- Input into and assisting with the office work plan
- Management of multiple jobs ensuring the key objectives are delivered as required and in a timely manner
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and capability of working on your own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Minimum 12-18 months practice experience within a general accounting team
- Proficient in the use of SAGE Accounts Production
- Proficient in the use of Thesaurus Payroll Package
- Experience of VAT, PAYE & CT returns.
- Committed to obtaining a professional qualification
FDC offers excellent remuneration packages and career prospects to successful applicants.