PRACTICE BOOKKEEPER - KILKENNY
· Salary: Based on experience
Flexible working hours & working from home part time would be considered for the ideal candidate.
Ambitious outgoing experienced practice Bookkeeper required for a high quality practice in Kilkenny
Practice Bookkeeper – Kilkenny
Our client is a high quality accountancy practice in Kilkenny. They are looking to hire an experienced outgoing Bookkeeper to join an expanding team of 16 staff. The firm's client portfolio covers a diverse range of clients but predominantly owner managed businesses.
This role will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to join an established practice with a proven track record of successfully developing their staff. They offer their clients a consultative approach and the firm is run in an efficient and modern way using technologically advanced methods. Their offices are bright and modern. The role will offer the successful Bookkeeper a chance to work with and be mentored by approachable, commercially minded Partners. Flexible working conditions would be considered.
Experience Requirements: 2 – 3 + years Practice Experience as a minimum required
Job Responsibilities: General accounts/bookkeeping, Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts, and Payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity to get experience working in an accountancy practice where you will get exposure to a lot of different areas of accounting.
The main duties of this role include:
· General accounts/bookkeeping – weekly & Monthly bookkeeping processing on Surf Accounts,
· Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts, and
· Payroll processing weekly & Monthly.
· Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage
· Experience working in an accountancy practice is essential 2 – 3 years +
· Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills essential
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Experience using Surf Accounts and Collsoft an advantage but not essential
· Ensure accuracy in a quick paced environment
· Ability to close out on actions & meet deadlines