T. M. Doyle & Associates is a well-established firm, with a long-standing client base, located in Kilkenny City.
Regulated by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA), our accounting team is made up of qualified professionals with many years’ experience helping a wide range of clients with a diverse range of requirements.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality, efficient & personalised service for our clients.
We provide Accountancy, Audit, Bookkeeping, Taxation, Payroll, Business Advisory & Company Formation & Compliance Services.
We are currently seeking a Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA) Or an Experienced and Fully Qualified Accounts Technician (ATI) to join our team in Patrick Street, Kilkenny on a part time basis (i.e. 3 Day Week initially).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- ● Preparation of Financial Statements and Taxation returns to review stage for a diverse range of Sole Trade Businesses and Limited Companies.
- ● Working within a Team environment on a portfolio of clients.
- ● Preparation of VAT, Payroll & Routine Company Secretarial Returns for clients.
- ● Assisting Audit Seniors with Audit File preparation for LTD & CLG Companies.
- ● 3 years + of Practice experience is essential
- ● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- ● A high level of attention to detail
Starting salary: Negotiable and depending on experience with exciting job growth opportunities available.
Working hours / contract:
3 days per week / a 21.75 hour week.
6-month probationary contract being offered initially
Possible progression to a 4 / 5 day week in the future.
Flexi-time & working from home options are also available along with Family orientated hours of work considered for successful candidates.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a growing/innovative accountancy practice.