PSC Accountants & Advisors requires two full-time qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience in an accountancy practice to join their accountancy team. This is an opportunity for an accountant who has initiative and drive and wants to be part of a firm that has expertise across all sectors of the accounting spectrum. The firm thrives from a team who are thinking outside the box and continuously moving forward for the benefit of the client and the firm as a whole.
Here in PSC we value our team members and our clients. Therefore, we select team members who will meet our core values. In doing so the successful candidate must have:
- Qualification in CPA/ACA/ACCA + 3 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent Technical knowledge in the area of Audit and Irish GAAP.
- Excellent knowledge in the preparation of the following:
o Financial Statements
o Taxation, including Income Tax and Corporation Tax
o Company Secretarial Returns
- The ability to work on own initiative and bring the accounts file to final stage of completion.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills within the team and with the clients.
- Excellent IT skills, to include knowledge of online accounting packages, as well as the standard Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the overall team spirit in the office.
- Complete tasks that are assigned to you in a professional and competent manner in the time allocated.
- Plan, prepare and finalise accounts and tax for various companies and sole traders/partnerships.
- Plan, prepare and finalise audits for a range of clients across all sectors.
- Ensuring at all times, the clients assigned to you are compliant with Revenue and where applicable company law.
- Assisting with the filing of the company’s annual return.
- To train and supervise trainee’s in the team.
- To attend inhouse training on audit, taxation and other matters every month to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date.
- To communicate to the team on your progress and on any matters of importance.
This will be based on the experience and expertise of the successful candidate and it will include professional subscription, CPD allowance and continuous training and support to allow you to grow within your role.
Tralee/Killorglin with hybrid option available.
Interested candidates should apply by email to email@example.com.
PSC Accountants & Advisors is an Equal Opportunities Employer