Are you ready to help great clients build the future?
We are searching for a newly qualified Accountant to join our talented team of proactive professional advisors. Based in Kilkenny, this role is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in one of Ireland's fastest-growing firms.
The role will include preparing, reviewing, and auditing financial statements and tax computations for sole traders, companies, and partnerships. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and contributing to the growth and development of the Practice.
- Our ideal candidate will be a newly qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant with experience working in Public Practice and will have;
- A passion for helping business owners solve problems and maximize opportunities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge.
- An interest in financial modeling, business planning, and development.
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn and grow professionally.
What we do
We work with businesses in the farming, food, and agribusiness sector. We bring our foresight, commercial insight, and financial acumen to help our clients make great decisions and more profit. We also help clients in the ag-tech and food-tech sectors to access funding at all stages of their development.
Rewards: We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Accountants' package will include – salary, bonuses, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, employer pension contribution, and blended WFH. We also provide ongoing training, support, and personal development opportunities.
About Ifac: Founded in 1975, we are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland's Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference ACC/KILKENNY to:
Head of HR - ifac, ifac House,
Old Naas Road,
Dublin D12 N2X3 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 01 4551036