PSC Accountants & Advisors requires a full-time qualified accountant with at least 1 years post qualification experience in an accountancy practice to join their accountancy team in the Killorglin office. This is an opportunity for an accountant who has initiative and drive and wants to be part of a firm that has expertise across all sectors of the accounting spectrum.The firm excels from a team who are thinking outside the box and continuously moving forward for the benefit of the client and the firm as a whole.
Here in PSC we value our team members and our clients. Therefore, we select team members who will meet our core values. In doing so the successful candidate must have:
- Qualification in CPA/ACA/ACCA + 1 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent Technical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge in the preparation of the following:
o Financial Statements
o Taxation, including Income Tax and Corporation Tax
o Company Secretarial Returns
- The ability to work on own initiative and bring the accounts file to final stage of completion.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, to include knowledge of online accounting packages, as well as Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the overall team spirit in the office.
- Complete tasks that are assigned to you in a professional and competent manner.
- Plan, prepare and finalise accounts and tax for various companies and sole traders/partnerships.
- Assist in audit assignments for a range of clients across all sectors.
- Assisting with the filing of the company’s annual return.
Salary: Competitive Package
Location: Killorglin office with Hybrid options.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Please see our website www.psc.ie for more information on what we do or follow us on Facebook at PSC Accountants.
PSC Accountants & Advisors is an Equal Opportunities Employer