Due to continued expansion and progression within the firm we are seeking a qualified Accountant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to work with an innovative, well established practice of over 30 years. The role will suit an individual that is ambitious and business focused, and is keen to progress within the firm.
Excellent remuneration package for the successful candidate.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Some of our benefits include the following:-
- Four day week, based on a 34 hour working week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Funded social events.
- Newly refurbished offices.
The responsibilities of the role include:-
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns.
- Provide financial information and advice.
- Meeting with clients.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Assisting clients meet their regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Reporting directly to partners.
Applicants should have:-
- A professional qualification from one of the registered accountancy bodies.
- Ideally 1-3 years practice experience.
- Experience in supervising junior team members.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Confident and articulate.
- Good technical skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and a team player.
- Good communication skills.