We are a well established CPA practice based in Wexford Town. We provide audit, accounting, taxation and bookkeeping services to a broad variety of clients. Due to continued expansion we are seeking to recruit a qualified accountant with at least 3 to 5 years previous experience in a professional accountancy practice environment. This is a permanent full-time position.
- preparation of statutory financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, audit exempt companies and companies subject to audit statutory audit.
- preparation and completion of VAT, RCT, Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns for submission to Revenue.
- perform ad hoc duties as required.
- be CPA, ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a small to medium sized practice environment.
- be capable of communicating effectively with clients.
- have strong IT skills.
- be self-motivated and capable of working as either part of a team or where necessary on own initiative.
- have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.