RBK is an established and reputable Firm of Chartered Accountants, experienced in delivering quality audit, tax and business services to a large client base in the mid to large corporate market from offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
We currently have exciting career opportunities for Seniors and Assistant Managers in our Athlone office.
The successful candidates will join the SME Accounting Solutions team, in the delivery of quality accounting services to an extensive client base and working on a pro-active basis with clients. The roles work closely with the Partners & Managers with primary emphasis on the following key responsibilities:
- Delivery of quality accounting and taxation service to an extensive client base and working on a pro-active basis to bring added value.
- Responsible for servicing case portfolios and timely delivery of service to clients.
- Ability to finish and complete assignments, identifying delays in completion and supporting staff to finish out cases.
- Support the Partner/Manager to achieve fee targets set for assigned portfolio as well as overall section targets.
- Liaise with other professional departments as necessary for the efficient delivery of client services.
- Recently qualified accountant (ACCA / CAI) through Practice.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting principals.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Provide key support to trainees for their professional and technical development.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
- Proactive in approach to client service and business development.
These roles provide excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career with a progressive Firm. Remote / flexible working options available.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Buckley on 090 64 80600.