Canyou imagine being the leading voice on quality, compliance, and risk management in a Top Ten professional services firm?
Ifac is building for the future. We are seeking a talented, experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join us. Highly influential in our business, you will be a high-impact leader, respected and trusted to ensure our teams operate with an intense focus on quality and technical excellence.
Working closely with our regional office and specialist teams, you will be pivotal to achieving exceptional results across our business. You will be a key member of our Senior Management group responsible for an array of business-critical compliance, quality, and risk control activities.
You will design, implement, and execute best-in-class quality assurance policies and procedures. You will deliver training to our Partner and Senior Management groups on risk management and quality matters.
Leveraging best-in-class software and methodologies, you will build and lead a team of high-quality professionals committed to delivering quality assurance excellence across our fast growing firm. You will be:
- Intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
- A people person with a growth mindset.
- Accessible and open to our team members; always willing to listen, learn and support.
- Ready to participate in a range of high-impact projects.
- A trusted colleague.
You are an ambitious and driven Quality Assurance Manager with excellent communication skills. You will have:
- A CPA/ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Strong technical skills and a keen interest in professional standards and CPD.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and AML policies and procedures.
- Experience in both a "Big 4" and a medium-sized practice environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior quality assurance role.
- An understanding of leading-edge quality assurance and risk management policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- A passion for helping people.
Experience in a Professional Institute, regulatory or practice support environment and an interest in training and people development would be advantageous.
Rewards: Our Quality Assurance Manager will receive; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, substantial employer pension contribution, paid professional subscriptions, paid mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, and an opportunity to be part of a high-performance team.
About Us: Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting the reference QA Manager to:
Head of HR,
ifac, Unit 32, Danville Business Park,
Ring Road, Kilkenny, R95 N156
Email email@example.com Tel. 01 4551036