RBK Career Opportunities - Governance, Risk and Assurance Department
RBK are a Firm of Chartered Accountants, delivering quality audit, tax and business services to a large client base in the mid to large corporate and SME market, from offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
Our Governance, Risk and Assurance department provide outsourced Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit services, as well as Forensic Investigations, Merger Due Diligence, Business case reports, Training and Strategic Plan reviews, to a significant range of clients, predominantly in the Credit Union, Charity and Government sectors. As part of our growth, we currently have the following exciting career opportunities in our team.
Manager / Senior Manager
Working closely with the Partner and Director, the person will actively engage in the development of our services and client base, manage a growing portfolio of clients, and bring their expertise and energy to the department as we continue to streamline our services and operations. This is a significant career opportunity for a professional to join an experienced and ambitious team, make a significant contribution to a growing department and enjoy working with and helping clients.
- Min 5 years’ experience in any disciplines of Internal audit, Risk, Compliance or other Regulatory work.
- Professional qualification and qualifications in the areas of Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance.
- Excellent presentation skills, attention to detail, practical and service orientated.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients including client relationships, communication and client presentations, quality control, delivering added value to clients, and business development.
- Ability to review our existing services and processes and streamlining these to achieve best practice, increased client value and communication clarity, improved efficiencies, and improved risk and quality control
- Key part of the management team in managing the departments operations and strategy implementation
- Strong people management and people development skills, and ability to provide training on processes and standards in the delivery of best practice.
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
The successful candidate will join a close-knit dynamic team of professionals. The role offers fantastic career advancement opportunities while providing exposure to a variety of business risk, corporate finance and audit assignments. You will work closely with Senior Management and Partners and receive ongoing mentoring and support as you progress in the role.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- Experience working directly with clients in key areas including Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, External Audit, Loan Book Reviews, Internal Controls Review, Strategic Planning, Merger Due Diligence and other challenging projects.
- Technical competence in financial services and charities legislation.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while meeting reporting deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and independent thinking skills.
- Ability to develop and build excellent working relationships with clients
- Access to a car as travel is an integral part of the role
These roles provide excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career with a progressive Firm. Competitive remuneration package. Remote / flexible working options available.
For further information, contact Karen Buckley 090 6480600.