A growing independent digitally focused firm based in the South-East with an exceptional SME client base seeking a Recently Qualified Accountant.
This role will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to join an established practice with a proven track record of successfully developing staff members. The role will include client engagements but also technical research.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference for clients by offering a great service and who has an interest in Tax.
- Professional accounting or tax qualification (CPA/CTA)
- Accounts preparation
- A knowledge of the Irish Tax system
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills, particularly Excel
- Experience of utilising the latest technology for accountants - for example Relate, Surf Software Suite, Xero and Dext.
- Pro rata salary package will be commensurate with experience
- Excellent working conditions and environment / Hybrid working policy
- Professional subscriptions
- CPD allowance and continuous training and support
- On-site parking
- Vouched expenses and mileage