Restructuring & Insolvency Assistant Manager
RBK are Ireland’s largest independently branded accountancy firm with offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
Based in our Dublin office and reporting to the Restructuring & Insolvency Manager, the role offers the opportunity to join a successful and dynamic team of professionals who work in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
You will have the opportunity to enhance and develop your career while working on a varied and extensive client portfolio including:
- Assisting with the planning of and carrying out assignments including receiverships, examinerships and liquidations.
- Preparation and analysis of business plans, budgets and financial models.
- Preparation of sales memoranda for facilitating sales as going concerns.
- Responsibility for management of supplier and third party relationships to include legal advisors, sales agents, property management agents, project managers, purchasers, tenants and other relevant professionals to ensure progression of portfolio to maximise outcome.
- Preparation of statutory reports to parties including ODCE, the High Court, Committees of Inspection, secured lenders etc.
- Preparation of pre-insolvency Statement of Affairs for personal and corporate insolvency assignments.
- Undertaking investigations, forensic accounting and litigation support assignments.
- Supporting and managing staff with the preparation of reports on the financial situation of companies and individuals.
- Administration management including statutory returns to the Companies Registration Office, Notices, Meetings, Employee Claims, VAT and Corporation Tax, management of debtors' ledgers.
- Responsibility for ensuring that a comprehensive, up to date position on each assignment is maintained.
- The ideal candidate will be recently ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Restructuring and Insolvency role.
- Experience in managing residential and commercial property assignments.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Personable and approachable. Confident and self-driven.
- Ability to manage and undertake assignments, economically and efficiently, develop business relationships and be commercially focused.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Experience in managing and developing a team.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Buckley on 090 6480600.