We have the pleasure of enclosing job specification for the position of Practice semi senior assistant Accountant effect from February 28th 2022.
John Mc Carrick & Associates www.jmccarrick.com is a leading SMP practice and CPA Ireland Member firm that was founded in 1991 and based in South Dublin and continuing to expanding ours professional practice & activities.
Currently looking to recruit an experienced assistant accountant to join our team on a full-time basis our offices at Sandyford office Park, Blackthorn Avenue, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
The successful candidate will be reporting to and working closely with the Partner, Staff & Clients of the practice.
This role within the practice of John McCarrick & Associates will involve assisting & supporting a portfolio of SME clients which will include the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for SME businesses.
- Assisting with the preparation of audit and audit exempt files to QA review standard.
- Accountancy, Bookkeeping & payroll.
- Preparing Vat returns.
- Assisting with company formations and new business tax registrations.
- Preparing income tax return and corporation tax returns.
- Filing Companies Registration Office returns.
- Assisting in the training of staff & trainee accountants on our on the CPA Ireland Trainee / Graduate Programme.
- The successful candidate must have at least 3/4 years accounting & practice experience with a professional regulated accounting firm and have a focus on developing a long-term career in practice.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A degree in accounting, finance or related field or be undertaking the professional CPA Ireland qualification at an advanced of the Professional Accountancy Examinations.
- Support will be given to right candidate to completing the Professional Stages of CPA Ireland Professional Examinations.
- At least 3 to 4 years of professional accountancy or related field experience.
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally candidates will be familiar with the following Accounting software packages:
- Relate Accounts Production (RAP)
- Thesaurus payroll - Bright Pay
- ROS offline
- CRO- Core
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook & PowerPoint
- Additionally, candidates should be commercially focused, interact well with people, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be capable of working on their own initiative, problem solving and be able to work to tight deadlines and help our clients in meet their requirements.
- You will be given all the skills, knowledge & opportunities to progress and become ready to building a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
- You be expected to help promote a positive work ethic, embrace diversity and inclusion and to be empower and assist others in the work place.
€35,000.00 to €36,000.00 per annum and clear progression path for the right person.