We are looking to expand our team and are looking for an experienced book-keeper. This exciting opportunity involves the provision of book-keeping services for our clients, knowledge of a computerised accounting package e.g. Relate, Surf, Xero is essential
- The posting of bank transactions and completion of bank reconciliations using a computerised accounting package
- Maintenance of the clients purchase ledger - posting of supplier invoices to the client's system and reconciling same to supplier statements
- Posting monthly sales to the client's system
- Reconciliation of monthly cash-book on computerised system, the posting of cash payments etc.
- Filing of VAT returns
- Preparation of Payroll using a computerised payroll package
- Reconciliation of the VAT & PAYE/PRSI liabilities per the accounting system to revenue returns
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- A knowledge of debits & credits and the ability to post journals
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Have own transport. The role is primarily based in Blackrock but there will be some travelling to venues around the city/suburbs to visit client sites.