Are you ready to help great clients build the future?
We are seeking a Senior Client Manager to join our talented team of proactive professional advisors. Based in our Offaly – Westmeath region with blended WFH, this role is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in one of Ireland's fastest-growing firms.
The role will include extensive client management and support across our client base. You will be a trusted advisor and key business partner for clients making high value executive decisions.Financial management including business modelling, planning and lending support will be core activities. You will execute and oversee the preparation of financial statements, tax computations and compliance related filings. You will be work closely with a diverse team of experts and contribute to the growth and development of the Practice.
You will be:
- Intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
- A people person with a growth mindset.
- Accessible and open to our team members; always willing to listen, learn and support.
- Ready to participate in a range of high-impact projects including business development.
- A trusted colleague.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Public Practice and will have;
- A passion for helping business owners solve problems and maximize opportunities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge.
- An interest in financial modeling, business planning, and development.
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn and grow professionally.
What we do:
We work with businesses in the farming, food, and agribusiness sector. We bring our foresight, commercial insight, and financial acumen to help our clients make great decisions and more profit. We help clients in the ag-tech and food-tech sectors to build business plans that work and access funding at all stages of their development.
Rewards: Our Senior Client Manager will receive; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, substantial employer pension contribution, paid professional subscriptions, paid mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, and an opportunity to be part of a high-performance team.
About Us: Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference SCM/Tullamore to:
Head of HR - ifac, ifac House,
Old Naas Road,
Dublin D12 N2X3
Email email@example.com Tel. 01 4551036