We are a mid-tier, reputable firm in Cork City seeking a Tax Compliance Senior / Manager.
Suitable candidates will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Various responsibilities for the Tax Compliance Senior / Manager role would include the following:
- Manage a portfolio of personal income tax and corporate clients including preparation of tax computations and returns and ensuring clients’ returns and tax payments are correct and filed on time.
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax, to include Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, CAT and VAT.
- Participate actively on a daily basis with Audit and Accounts staff on tax compliance and related matters.
The roles offer the opportunity to:
- Join a successful and dynamic team of tax professionals who work in a very supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Develop your skills working on a varied and extensive client base.
- Enhance your career
- Receive ongoing training and development opportunities along with attractive salary & benefits package.
- Blended working model
- 3+ years' experience in practice (would suit someone looking to get broader tax experience)
- Fully qualified CTA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, ITI
- Strong technical skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Aidan Heffernan on 021 4962255.