Casey Stephenson Accountants is one of the leading accounting practices in Kerry. The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Casey Stephenson Accountants have an opportunity for a qualified Tax Manager to join our tax team as the tax department continues to grow.
The role is varied and provides an opportunity to work directly with Partners and Head of Taxation.
The main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Management and growth of the tax department
- Managing tax compliance obligations
- Tax advisory projects, writing high quality tax reports
- Succession planning
- CTA qualified
- STEP or ACA/ACCA/CPA additional qualification preferred but not necessary
- Strong technical knowledge and drive to continue to develop tax knowledge
- Strong business development and client management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package in line with experience of candidate
- Ongoing structured internal and external tax technical training
- Commitment to work/life balance