HDS Partnership wish to recruit a Taxation Senior and a Taxation Semi Senior to join our team.
HDS Partnership is a dynamic growing practice established in 2004 by our 4 partners with a view to offering our collective Big 4/6 experience and expertise directly to our clients from our landmark offices at RiverPoint, Limerick.
This exciting opportunity involves the delivery of quality taxation advice to an extensive client base, together with the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department. The role will provide the right candidate with the ability to enhance their career and to develop their experience in all areas of taxation by working closely with the Taxation Team and Taxation Partner.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate clients under all tax heads.
- Work closely with the Tax Team and the Partners on specific tax planning and advisory assignments.
- Work as part of a team and liaise with other departments and staff.
- Be a qualified CTA or part qualified CTA.
- Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience in a taxation department.
- Able to effectively manage a number of assignments simultaneously to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
An attractive remuneration and benefits package is offered commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Your application for this role means that you are providing your consent that HDS Partnership will process your personal data for the purposes of dealing with your application.
Job Types: Full-time , Part-time , Permanent.
Applicants are invited to forward Curriculum Vitae in strict confidence to:
HDS Partnership, RiverPoint,
Lower Mallow Street, Limerick.